Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lisa Marie Williams
     As I wake from my long rest, I press the button on the remote to open my automatic window coverings.  As I prepare for my day, I think I will go to the Beverly Hills mall and pick up some scarfs from Calvin Klein and maybe that cute black dress from Michael Kors. Also, I will have to get those red bottoms Louis vuitton pumps. Oh, I completely forgot that my Rolls Royce is in the repair shop for when I tapped into that silly Subaru Outback that stopped for no reason, oh well I’ll just have to take my Mercedes-Benz. As I leave my mansion I have the dumb paparazzi taking all these photos and as I opened the gate and started pulling out, one paparazzi dropped his camera and cracked my windshield! I was very upset. After my long day of shopping I think I will just come home and take a long relaxing swim in my Olympic size pool, then maybe a trip to the spa to get my hair and nails done to complete my ever so frustrating day.

No comments:

Post a Comment